Software Founders is seeking an Entrepreneur in Residence with a focus on growing a highly valuable SaaS Company that specialized in generating more leads for companies based on website visitors. The portfolio company will know the real visitor on a website using A.I. and big data to help companies sell faster in B2B.
The position will be as Partner/Head of marketing or sales of the portfolio company and stock options (Vested 4 years) and revenue-based compensation is given.
You will be responsible for taking the venture from 0-10M ARR and focus on setting the team, grow and running it on a daily basis.
We will provide the tools and know-how to support you in the growth of the portfolio company and once we will reach certain KPI's we will run the first financing round together.
THE EXPERTISE WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Have either founded a successful startup and/or have worked for a market-leading company in sales and/or marketing and would like to help launch a ground-floor opportunity we're really excited about.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced “startup environment” with limited resources.
- Data Proof of the impact you had on the company's revenue in the previous roles.
- Self-starter and ability to work with little guidance. Each project is like doing a mini startup so the candidate needs to be able to take an idea and run with it.
- Technical background is not a must but understanding software is a plus
- Entrepreneur who has started a company, raised money and/or gotten customers to buy
- Strong communication and presentation skills to a wide range of audiences (users, customers, business leaders, government, etc.).
- Comfortable with ambiguity, able to take initiative when path is not clear and work on multiple workstreams simultaneously.
- Excellent analytical capabilities, bringing rigor to problem-solving.
- Ability to work cross functionally in a positive and team-oriented way whether as a project lead or as a contributor.
- 2-5 years of work experience
- Startup, consulting, and/or strategy/business development experience
- B.S., M.S., or PhD in engineering, science, or equivalent technical field
- Due to the volume of applicants we typically receive, a follow-up email will not be sent unless a match is identified (sorry).